Stay and play -- Bully Style -- with golf at the Bully and a night's stay with us for just $139.*
Mid-May through mid-September. (Closed for the Season)
Conveniently located adjacent to the new Family Fun Center. The Medora Campground includes 150 campsites nestled under large cottonwood trees along the Little Missouri River. It features primative and hook-up spaces, shower facilities, a RV waste station, playground, and a store.
There are also several cabin options available for rent at the Medora Campground.
Please make reservations by calling 1-800-MEDORA-1 ext. 6421.
Campground Site Information:
- 50/30 amp Long site - for 40 foot or longer RVs
- 50/30 amp Short site - for 35 foot - 40 foot RVs
- 30 amp Long site - for 30 foot - 40 foot RVs
- 30 amp Short site - for 25 foot - 30 foot RVs
- 20 amp Long site - for 20 foot - 25 foot RVs
- 20 amp Short site - for 20 foot or less RVs
- Primitive RV site- for 30 foot or less RVs
|50/30 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$40|
|30 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$35|
|20 amp Full or Water/Electric only||$25|
|Primitive RV or Tent||$20|
Reservations at 1-800-MEDORA-1 ext. 6421.
8:00am - 5:00pm MDT. Closed for the season on September 13.