Stay and play -- Bully Style -- with golf at the Bully and a night's stay with us for just $139.*
Mid-May through mid-September.
Conveniently located adjacent to the new Family Fun Center. The Medora Campground includes 150 campsites nestled under large cottonwood trees along the Little Missouri River. It features primative and hook-up spaces, shower facilities, a RV waste station, playground, and a store.
There are also several cabin options available for rent at the Medora Campground.
Please make reservations by calling 1-800-MEDORA-1 ext. 6421.
Campground Site Information:
- 50/30 amp Long site - for 40 foot or longer RVs
- 50/30 amp Short site - for 35 foot - 40 foot RVs
- 30 amp Long site - for 30 foot - 40 foot RVs
- 30 amp Short site - for 25 foot - 30 foot RVs
- 20 amp Long site - for 20 foot - 25 foot RVs
- 20 amp Short site - for 20 foot or less RVs
- Primitive RV site- for 30 foot or less RVs
|50/30 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$35|
|30 amp Full Hookup - Water/Electric/Sewer||$30|
|20 amp Full or Water/Electric only||$25|
|Primitive RV or Tent||$20|
Reservations at 1-800-MEDORA-1 ext. 6421.
8:00am - 5:00pm MDT. Closed for the season on September 13.